About The Forum
In a market where penetration rates are still low, and with so much market share still to gain, developing a leading business strategy is more critical than it has ever been.
The Annual African Insurance Forum will bring together the most progressive insurance leaders in the region to drive unparalleled strategic advancement. Join this elite group as they look for new ways to engage with an evolving customer, open new routes to market, or reshape old ones to reach new customers.
Access new ideas, develop powerful relationships and gain a comprehensive, detailed overview of the most influential regional trends, enabling you to set an optimal strategy for 2017.
- Achieving growth through modernisation
- Embracing change and transformation beyond regulation
- Big data, smarter analytics, better customer relationships
- Reinsurance and risk challenges
- Global growth and emerging powerhouses
- Representation from 18+ African countries
- Over 75% Industry Representation
- Case Studies from leading Insurance Operators
- Over Ten hours of networking with industry peers
“The African Insurance Forum provided a realistic perspective of the evolution, environment and future of the Insurance Landscape in Africa”.
“I liked the diversity of speakers and topics, speaking about their own experiences which was more interesting and gave more insight than text book references”.
“Good forum to maintain awareness about insurance industry trends and challenges in Africa”.
“Very good content, materials and speakers. It was quite an interactive event, well planned and executed”.
- Learn from an esteemed group of industry professionals
- Network with key industry leaders
- Transform your insurance strategies
- Build an effective risk management framework
- Enhance your Distribution channel strategies
With 2 days of interactive sessions, you can maximize your networking time with Members of Board, Chief Executive Officers, Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Head and Senior Managers involved in:
- Business Strategy & Development, Channel Distribution
- Retail & Branch Network
- Product & Service Development/Innovation
- Relationship & Segmentation
- Supervisors & Regulators
- Risk Managers
- Lawyers, Technology Experts, Loss Adjusters & Other Service Providers to the Insurance Industry
- Banks & Financial Institutions Serving the Insurance Industry
- Sales & Marketing, Strategy & Planning, Pensions
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President
- Managing Director
- Director and Head of Bancassurance
- Business Strategy & Development
- General Managers
- Channel Distribution